Our English lessons online support a variety of learners from primary and middle school students through to adults. All students begin with a free interview lesson with our Principal Andy who will make the baseline assessment of language proficiency that we will measure your progress from.
1 lesson = 30 minutes
1 English corner = 90 minutes
- and includes a recording of the corner for you to review and keep to watch later!
Lessons must be booked at time of purchase through our booking system. We can re-book cancellations. Booking must me made within 3 months of purchase.
All our online students get access to our own Learning Management System (LMS) - loaded with resources to help and support you with your English language development.
Our English For Younger Learners Program. (Bouncers)
- Read a book or text along with one of our qualified UK teachers. Develop your comprehension, pronunciation and ability to re-tell a story or text through English. Very popular with our Kindergarten to Grade 9 students.
– working through our Oxford Reading Tree workbooks with our qualified teachers.
Student of English Program (SE)
IELTS and TOEFL
- Course materials covered by our experienced and qualified teachers who will help you to study for the tests.
Elementary / Intermediate/ Advanced English
- Take a lesson with our teachers on one of our levelled english courses, worksheets and audio files included for you to work through with us.
Everyday Pragmatics Program (EPP)
- Adults or younger learners can choose a topic of their choice to speak about with one of our qualified teachers.
Online English Corner
- Take part in our popular online discussion groups on a given topic. You can speak or you can just listen until you have the confidence to join in. Groups limited to 15 and last for 90 minutes. Recordings of our english corners are emailed to students after each corner takes place.
It doesn't matter if you are just beginning or are already an advanced student: we've got a qualified English teacher to start helping you learn right now: contact us now to book your lessons